"People won't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
"And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind...that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know...how to succor his people." (Alma 7:11-12)
This semester I began Brigham Young University's Special Education Program with an emphasis in Mild to Moderate disabilities. It seems like life has come full circle as I have "arrived" at the major that I think I always wanted to do. With this recent "arrival," I am drawn to reflect how so little of life is "arriving" and how much is discovering, learning, making mistakes, and learning again. Arriving rocks, but it isn't everything. In fact, my particular "arrival" in this program means LOTS of learning and growing, but mostly a lot of work. Monthly arrival rent is diligence, gratitude, and integrity.
I love arrivals, but I hope I never stop discovering.
https://vimeo.com/mckayvideo/specialchallengeds
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario